Jaclyn Bunch's Research
- State and Local Relations
- Fiscal Federalism
- Hierarchical Dilemmas
Public Policy and Administration
- Redistributive Public Policy
- State and Local Implementation
- Social Construction
- Motivation and Reasoning
- Cognitive Heuristics
- Framing and Media
- Bunch, Jaclyn. 2014. "Does Local Autonomy Enhance Representation? The Influence of Home Rule on County Expenditures." State and Local Government Review, 46(2): 106-117.
- Weissert, Carol S. and Jaclyn Bunch (2014). Federalism: Cooperation and Conflict Between State and Federal Health Care Responsibilities (1960's-Present). In Thomas R. Oliver (Ed.), Guide to U.S Health and Health Care Policy. (pp. 127-141). Washington, DC: CQ Press.
Manuscripts Under Review:
- Bunch, Jaclyn and Scott Liebertz. " The Length of Coattails: Stretching the Presidential Brand Name to State Legislative Elections."
- Bunch, Jaclyn, Kerri Milita, and Scott Liebertz. "Redistribution and the States: TANF Restrictiveness and Policy Outcomes."
- Milita, Kerri, Jaclyn A. Bunch, and Jorge Mendoza. “Helicopter Parenting and Policy Attitudes in College Students.”
- Bunch, Jaclyn. "Adopting Institutions: Mapping Local Policy Choice in Governance."
- Bunch, Jaclyn. "The Myths and Realities of Federal Hierarchies: State Mandates."
- Milita, Kerri, and Jaclyn A. Bunch. “The Role of Risk Orientation and Risk Exposure in Public Support for Welfare Spending.”
- Barrilleaux, Charles, Jaclyn Bunch, and Greg Goelzhauser. "Why do State Legislatures Allow Local Home Rule?"
- Bunch, Jaclyn and John S. Strada. "Autonomy and Discretion: Evaluating the Impact of Home Rule on Governance Outcomes."